What is Aspire? MNM partners with Cincinnati Public Schools to offer Aspire, an adult basic and literacy education programs, with free day classes for adult learners. The Aspire program provides adults with educational opportunities to acquire the academic skills necessary to become more self-sufficient and participate more effectively as workers, family members and citizens.
Employers are looking for individuals who have
- Strong Workplace Math and Reading Skills
- A Positive Attitude towards Work
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Solid Work Habits including showing up on time and ready to work
Mercy Neighborhood Ministries can help you improve your basic skills and strengthen your work habits.
What you get when you participate in Aspire
- Small group, classroom instruction led by Education Specialists covering applied math and reading skills for the workplace
- Individualized tutoring from dedicated volunteers
- Access to computer keyboard and computer instruction for high school equivalency testing including GED, HiSet, and TASC
- Support from a Workforce Coach/Navigator to help you develop an individualized career pathway plan
- Onsite referrals for wrap around supportive services to help when a life crises occurs
Click Aspire Quick Facts (attached to email) for more information about our program.
Tuesday & Thursday
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Questions or more information? Contact Kristy APPEL at (513) 751-2500 ext. 212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org