For more information contact
Mary Pat Raupach at (513) 487-6197
A $100 out of pocket fee will apply for students who are not sponsored, or referred, by a community agency. A non-refundable payment of $25 is due on the first day of class; payment plans are available for the remaining amount. While the total program fee is $500, scholarships are available
to all students (amounts determined by income and family size).
• High School Diploma or GED
• Background check
Program Fee: The HWRP program fee is $500. Scholarships are available based on household income and family size. A minimum out of pocket fee of $100 is required for all students. Some students may be eligible for funding through community partners or the City of Cincinnati. In this case, the out of pocket fee will be reimbursed upon completion of the program.
Hospital Worker Readiness Program offers you the opportunity to:
• Complete the Health Care Core Curriculum
• Earn a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC)
• Learn basic computer skills
• Create a personalized resume
• Complete an employment online application for Mercy Health
• Interview with Recruitment Staff from Mercy Health
• Receive ongoing Employment Coaching after program completion